Saturday, July 14, 2012

Yankee Fragrance

It's here! It's here! It's here! I was waiting on the UPS guy on the porch. He said, "This must be important!" I couldnt wait to rip the box open and get this out.


Can you see on the bottom that it is sealed with a silver baseball sticker? It's a thousand wonders i remembered to take another pick at this point. 
It's a little roller ball vial. So cool and classy! It has a deep sensual fragrance with no fruity or funeral flowery scent. I'm very picky when it comes to perfume and if I am around people that smell loudly, I just can't enjoy their company. Here is how it is described @ nyyankeesfragrance.com
"This fruity gourmand scent introduces a vibrant blend of juicy Guava, succulent Plum and sun-kissed Apricot nectar providing a mouth watering lift to the top. Drenched Strawberry Blossom and rich Tiare Flower enhances the femininity of the fragrance while creamy Sandalwood, delicious Vanilla and sensuous Musk creates an instantly addictive quality that lingers on skin throughout wear." 
I'm not paid to bring this to y'all...I just like it and love them Damn Yankees!

No comments:

Post a Comment