Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Nay Sayers

I am pretty new to my own blogging, but have spent a lot of time reading and following some amazing people. I am flabbergasted at the amount of people that enjoy being rude to the people that take an enormous amount of time posting and writing tutorials for people that may be interested in what they have to offer. Every recipe, craft, idea or new product is not for everyone...
 I see people leave nasty remarks about a recipe they haven't tried. It has too much butter or looks runny or just doesn't sound good to them. Some say they tried the recipe and it was nothing like the pic and go on to say they substituted things. I see people comment on a craft tutorial that the blogger "just needs something better to do with their time" (that one i saw today). Some are down right nasty and mean, so I think those are the ones that "need to find something better to do with their time". I follow the Yankees every step, of every day and they are the most hated team in baseball and one of the most loved teams. It is crazy how people spend so much time on here being vulgar and hateful about them, but that's baseball and a big scale of love and hate. I don't understand why people do that on blogs and it gets under my skin. I have been told I will have to get use to it. So for all of you that blog and post tuts and pics to make SOMEBODY'S life a little easier, tastier and fun...My hat is off to you! I have only just begun and it's a lot of time involved, as I have found out in a short amount of time. I just wanted everyone that reads my blogs to know up front how I feel about negativity. If you don't like it, delete it, hit the back button, un-follow me or whatever it takes to make your day better without having to see things from me that doesn't fit your life perfectly. You can go eat in a restaurant, buy your own or make your own.
"You can please some of the people some of the time; but you will never please all the people all of the time." Until we meet again...I am having fun and i wish you were too.
Love & Peace,
CarolAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment